Thursday, May 3, 2012

Shopaholic: New buys first week of the month

Semi leather inspired hand bag. I got an eye to this last few weeks and I can't wait any longer to make this mine. I bought it at last yesterday, wew!. I super love the design. Its spacious inside so I can bring all my kikay kits with me anywhere I go. I bought this at Gaisano Grand, Ilustre, Davao City; and its very cheap.You can check it there if your from Davao. They sell very cheap but fashionable bags.
Mustard Bunny Short
Gaisano Grand Ilustre
PHP295
Mustard bunny short, my boyfriend bought this for me as a peace offering, the same day I bought the hand bag at Gaisano. I like this because its trendy and I can pair this with different tops that I have. I'll be wearing this on LOOKBook.nu soon. Keep in touch!

Cellphone Jelly Case
PHP150
 My new bunny cellphone jelly case, I've been attracted to bunny stuff lately. Its so cute, this is really great for cellphones like mine since it can protect your phone from scratches.

Soon I'll buy the pink one, though I like this better. Anyway, bought this at the side walk vendor in ilustre. They sell it for PHP150 but they give it to me for PHP120. Hehehe. Tawad charm!











minerals/spot concealer
Nichido
PHP138
At first, I thought its an eye liner but I was amazed that it wasn't. It's a great product, it can really conceal your dark spot on your eyes. I really love this, I'm happy I bought one. Love all Nichido's product, its very cheap and has good quality.
MAC 188 PALETTE
Singapore Authentic
Bought this online for a very cheap price, I saw this one at multiply.com yet it cost around PHP750-PHP800 and I'm happy I saw one at Facebook and sell this for only PHP300. It's quite big difference, the product is not that amazing, I like the matte better. The set of brush you can order it to us for PHP250.00 ONLY at our shop. http://www.facebook.com/monicasclosetonline

This is my new buys first week of the month,  Ill be posting alot more. hope you keep in touch and follow my blog. There's more lovely piece that I will post soon.

FOLLOW US! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment