Friday, May 4, 2012

Fashion addiction: Can't live without

 CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT
1. Lipstick - I'm not comfortable going outside without lipstick, I have a lot of branded lippies but few of it is my favorite. I have NYX. Victoria Secrete. Sansan. Sophie. Ever Belina. Nichido. Etude House. My favorite is matte Ever Belina and Sophie, because its not that shiny and it last long.

2. Contact Lenses - I have a poor eye site so I need it. :) I prefer colored contact lenses since its fashionable.
Few of my favorite pair of shoes
3. Pair of Shoes -  Aside from bags, I love shoes, its nice to have beautiful and comfortable shoes because it takes you wherever you are. And for me,  if you have beautiful shoes though you wear simple outfit, it will look super pretty. In short, shoes will give big impact for the whole outfit.

I wear brandnew and thrifted shoes. My favotite brands as of now, SO! FAB and Primadonna, I really love their shoes.

4. Bags - Of course, every girl loves bags, when it comes to bags I am not particular of brands, as long as I like and love it I buy it. I am more particular on the designs and price. Below are few of my bags, some are thrifted some are not. This is where I place my favorite piece.
FEW OF MY BAGS
These are the things that I can't live without, how about you? What are the things that you can't live without?

I will be most happy if you follow us and leave a comment.
Thank you for dropping by!

FOLLOW US! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment